“Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather, learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
Since the beginning of the full moon last month, I have felt like a slow-moving turtle towards my goals and from receiving insight into my life, but on Monday last week, something shifted, and as we head into another full moon this Thursday November 6th, I believe it is a great time to move forward out of anything that is holding us back.
The full moon bears other meanings such as renewal of energy, freshness, reconstruction, development and the conception of hope. You are advised to advocate changes in this stage of your life, and should also consider putting an end to unsavory habits and stale relationships that are keeping you from forward thinking and moving.
Some ideas on how we can move forward:
1. Let go of the opinions of others and do what is right for you and your journey.
2. Letting go of past hurts and failures. Staying comfortable is not moving forward.
3. Decide what you need to do and make the first step towards it.
4. Step into the unknown and start opening doors to change your career or allowing a new thought pattern into your future.
5. Write down your dreams and goals and then break them down to an achievable list of how you can get started.
Each day is a new day to begin again and be grateful for the small steps that lead to the changes you want in your life.
“That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” ~ Steve Jobs